Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a report on some for the reasons you could obtain gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully as well as your something to look at.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you’ll find that it doesn’t matter how to get a patent good an insurance policy you may believe it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would likely reject an example that they agree could be profitable. Here are a couple common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may presently have a full line of services not looking to add much more.
2. Urge for food is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting group first to check their submission policy, what to do with an invention idea and they rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your the distribution. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother for you to trace you decrease.)
6. They’ve got too many similar services that sector is flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea appeals to a very little niche market and desire mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Income sheet never did WOW them and https://welcometobdworld.blogspot.com/2019/03/invention-help-to-patent-idea.html lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort with the aid of.
10. Your products has have been patented by someone else and tend not to want to find out if they should go around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better what is already on market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea okay and don’t need a clue who other sellers is thats available.
12. You sent a procedure that is exactly like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing whenever compared with what isn’t too far off out a year later.
14. They already have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones creating.)
15. They have already received another similar idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with that Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down derived from that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype online and have a significant quantity of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, whenever they participate in a quick search on your patent they make it a point it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly beyond the due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, nevertheless was poorly written and will not cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, as a result they should expect very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and does not publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they just don’t look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided to the line for that year or go with the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review and your item has never been being produced or sold stores or online. So that they really do n’t need to go ahead and take risk becoming the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are only a few with the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take the time to yourself and understand your market, your put in that market and seek information part to make yourself as marketable as possible.