Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a connected with some of your reasons you can get gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully wanted something to look into.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you will find that no matter how good an inspiration you may think it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that would certainly reject an example that they agree that i see profitable. Below are some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may now have a full line of providers not trying to add alot more.
2. Product or how to submit a patent service is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting firm first to find their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your entry. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to track you decrease.)
6. They’ve got too many similar services that companies are flooded enough.
7. Your idea appeals to a little niche market and they want mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Your sales sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort through.
10. Goods has happened to be patented by someone else and don’t want to determine if they should go around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Your product or idea isn’t compared to what is on the. This tells them you didn’t research your idea well and don’t own a clue who competition is that are available.
12. You sent a specific thing that is exactly like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing compared to what will be coming out a year later.
14. They already have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, lakhotianatureart.com engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a significant. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones inventing.)
15. They have already received another similar idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down based on that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype online and possess a significant involving hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, whenever they participate in a quick look on your patent they discover that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly over the due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, but it was poorly written and doesn’t cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, to ensure that you they should expect very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and does not publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they never look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided on their line for the year or the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review and your item never been being produced or sold stores or online. In order that they do n’t want to go ahead and take risk for being the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are just a few belonging to the reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected a new company. Really take time to plumbing service and understand idea patent your market, your put in that market and homework part to create yourself as marketable as is feasible.